AWWC is a hunting club and fishing club in Central Texas.
Our motto is we like to hunt and fish, and we love to talk about it.
Established in 1965, we are the longest-standing hunting and fishing club in this area.
We meet for lunch the first Wednesday of each month
at the Ben Hur Shrine Temple - 7811 Rockwood Ln Austin Texas 78757
where we have a professional speaker who talks about hunting, fishing and various outdoor activities.
Other membership benefits include:
- An annual subscription to the Game Bag - our award winning monthly publication.
- The first opportunity to sign up for club hunting and fishing trips.
- An invitation to 2-3 social events throughout the year.
- The opportunity to share your experiences and learn from other folks who like to hunt and fish.
- The opportunity to "pass on the heritage" to our youth.
If you like to hunt and fish, and more importantly if you love to talk about it, come check us out! You will be glad you did!
President - Stephen Fenoglio
Administrative Assistant - Mary Anne Hartman
Webmaster - Kevin McConnell
Austin Woods and Waters
P.O. Box 80022
Austin, Texas 78708